Tuesday, September 29, 2009

365 Project - Day 59: I ♥ Faces week 38 "blue" Photo Challenge

Today's picture is the picture I'm entering in the
"Blue" Photo Challenge at I Faces:


WEEK 38 - September 28th - "Blue"

All photos entered this week have to have some shade of the color blue featured in them (the color should be featured strongly.) If you'd like to incorporate a "blue" expression on the face, that would awesome as well, but please make sure that the color blue is a strong feature of your photo as well.

The above picture was taken aproximately a year ago and I think it fits the description for this weeks challenge. My husband is going to be operated on tomorrow and since I'm feeling blue myself today, this picture matches my mood as well.


Take a look at some of the other entries at:
http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at the vibrant blue. Very nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot - what a sweet little fellow! good choice for your entry! praying your husband does well with his surgery, have a great week!

    my blue shot is posted also. feel free to come and visit anytime :O).

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!