Monday, October 5, 2009

365 Project - Day 64


The pictures for day 64 are a continuation of the editing I started on Joshua's pictures that I took the other day. Since I so seldom get the chance of actually taking pictures of my older kids, I do have to grasp at anything they give me! So I have some nice pictures of Joshua taken in the sun, resulting in shadows and bright spots. As in the picture from yesterday, I edited the pictures to try to lighten up facial shadows and then put the edited versions together into a storyboard.



I really liked all three pictures of Joshua as he has his typical "Joshua" expressions on them and show his fascinating turquoise colored eyes off (I did not "pop" his eyes on these pictures, just sharpened them a bit and lightened them if they were in the shadows)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!