Friday, November 27, 2009

365 Project - Day 118





After a 15 year break, I decided to dig out my knitting needles and start knitting a few little props for my baby foto shoots. Being sick was actually a good opportunity to see if I still knew how to knit!

It all started with me seeing cute baby pictures with a knitted "cocoon". I really wanted one, but soon realised that while they are being sold in North America for baby photography, they have not yet reached Germany (not that I could find anyways!).  So I decided to see how difficult and time consuming it would be to knit it myself. I bought myself a pattern and am waiting for the knitting needles to arrive that I need for knitting it and being the impatient person I am, I decided to start knitting to practice up. So now I have a little light airy blanket and a little hat with ears. I want to knit the cocoon in the same wool I used for the hat... when the needles finally arrive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!