Saturday, December 12, 2009

365 Project - Day 133


Christmas is now less than two weeks away. I've decided that I also want to get lots of practice in both with my camera and in photoshop trying different things out to do with the Christmas season. The picture above was made following a great tutorial on I Faces: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2009/12/inspiration-christmas-magic-diy.html If you're thinking of making your own Christmas cards, be sure to check it out!


I've started a new album on flickr to put my experiments and creations in throughout the Christmas season. The album is called "tis the season..." and can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantasiaphotos/sets/72157622860269535/ Right now there are only two pictures to be found in it, the one above and this one:

There will be more added, so if you like what you see here, keep checking back to see what other viewpoints of the Christmas season I'll be adding in there!



"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."
Hamilton Wright Mabie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!