Thursday, December 17, 2009

365 Project - Day 138

If you've been keeping track, you'll have noticed that I did not post anything the last two days. I also did not take any new pictures on Tuesday and Wednesday. Today, I have made up for that though!! I've been so busy and going without taking pictures for two days felt really really weird! It was so great to get out on a cold winter's day with the sun shining and smash some ice together with Niklas (we stomped through every puddle we could find!) When we came to the pond, I did have to hold Niklas back a bit. It is also covered with ice but looked quite wet in the middle still. He sure wanted to get at it and stomp it!!

And to make up for no pictures the last couple days, here are a few from today:















 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!