Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 Project - Day 157


I am the child,
All the world waits for my coming,
All the earth watches with interest to see what I shall become.

Civilization hangs in the balance,
For what I am, the world of tomorrow will be.

I am the child,
I have come into your world,
About which I know nothing,

Why I came I know not;
How I came I know not;

I am curious;
I am interested.

I am the child,
You hold in your hand my destiny,
You determine, largely, whether I shall succeed or fail.

Give me, I pray you,
Those things that make for happiness.

Train me, I beg you,
That I may be a blessing to the world.

~~ Author Unknown ~~



4 comments:

  1. omg how did you get him to sit down for the pic??? SO CUTE!!! loving your pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol he actually slipped and fell down and I snapped a picture just as he was sitting up from the slip. I just got lucky that my camera was out at the right time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are really wonderful and your kid is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!