Sunday, January 10, 2010

365 Project - Day 162

Happy Birthday to me!
Birthdays are great to celebrate, to think about what has all happened during the last year, to consider and dream about what we want to accomplish during the next year. I am just so curious what this next year will hold for me!!

I am so excited to have gotten my own little working area in the living room. We set this up 2 days ago and now I can finally take my laptop away from the dining room table (where it was ALWAYS in the way) and have a place to store MY stuff!

and because this was finished just in time for my birthday, I am considering it my birthday present to me! Today it will have the honor of displaying the gifts I get. I started off with putting the presents on it that I got from Mirko. Mirko has been so supportive of me and my dream to start getting into photography seriously, I appreciate it so much. My Nikon D90, although I got it in October, was an early Christmas/birthday present from him and this morning there were also a few "extras" from him added to it:


There is so much more I could write about my husband, about my children, my family, extended family, my friends (real life and internet friends!), and everyone else who I feel so supported from, but, right now I really want to get offline and just enjoy my birthday!

So I will just say a big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!



1 comment:

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!