Wednesday, June 16, 2010

365 Project - Day 316

I suddenly saw that it was getting dark outside and realized I had not taken any pictures today! I grabbed my camera and went out on the balcony and captured this little guy crawling on a weed:

and noticed that my chives that I have growing in a flower box are starting to bloom (again! I actually pick the blooms off so that the chives grow thicker and juicier instead of flowering):
And this is what I really like about doing a 365 Blog. I love taking pictures, but some days the "all day" stuff just takes over and I don't get around to picking my camera up. Thinking about my blog gives me that push to grab it and just take a few pictures. It only takes a few minutes and afterwards I am so glad that I did. I'm perfectly ok with missing a day or two if life gets so busy that it absolutely doesn't work, but I like knowing I have an "excuse" to take some time out of my busy day and relax a bit with my camera!


signature

3 comments:

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!