Monday, July 19, 2010

365 Project - Day 349

Mirko and I don't get out for "dates" that often anymore, but tonight we had a babysitter and went out for supper in Mannheim and then drove to Heidelberg to watch the sun set over the Neckar. It was a beautiful warm evening and the sunset was perfect!

And a special "Happy Birthday" today to both my mom and my father-in-law. Both live too far away for us to spend time with them personally today. Missing family birthdays seem to make me feel extra homesick.

signature

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Birthdays and holidays make me extra homesick too.

    Beautiful picture. I am glad you had a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture came out really nice! I enjoyed our time in Mannheim/Heidelberg and Speyer!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!