Saturday, July 31, 2010

365 Project - Day 360

I see on my title that I have written Day 360. I know that I started this 365 blog on August 1st, 2009 so somewhere along the way, I seem to have lost 5 days. Oh well, it doesn't matter since I do plan on continuing on with it. I'm just not sure whether I should title this post Day 360 or Day 365!? I think I will just leave it as it is and maybe take the time within the next 5 days to do a bit of review over the last 365 days!

For today, I have a picture taken at sunset of the Ludwigshafen Rathaus (city council). We were in Ludwigshafen today for the street theater festival and really enjoyed seeing and being a part of what was going on. I have to admit, I did not take my camera out during the festival as planned. I enjoyed just being part of the crowd, a mommy who's child was doing "one two three" and then jumping like crazy. I needed both hands free to have fun with him today! But on the way back to the car, as the sun was setting, I could not resist taking my camera out as I saw the city council building reflecting clouds and buildings, a bridge and a whole lot of other beautiful things back for us all to see. I had to take a picture!


signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!