Friday, July 30, 2010

Fix-It Friday #64 at i heart faces

Fix-It Friday time at iheartfaces!!
Today's picture is of a beautiful young lady contributed by Michelle Johnson’. This picture actually looks so great to me just how it is! Here is the original:

I started off with a clean edit:

and then a couple of fun edits:

For the clean edit, I brought the picture into photoshop and ran AMPs "clean it up" action on it (tweaked) then to soften her skin a tiny bit, I duplicated the layer and did quite a high gaussian blur on it which I reduced to 20% opacity and made it into a hidden mask, only revealing her skin. Merged the layers and did an unsharp mask (amount 20; radius 60; threshold 0) at a reduced opacity.

For the fun edits, I started off with the original in Lightroom 3 and used a preset from AMPs Just Beachy LR Presets called "ice cream cone" (tweaked) . From there I went into photoshop and ran MZ's XP soft action on it and tweaked it to get two different results.

To see what others have done with this picture, be sure to head on over to iheartfaces!


 
signature

2 comments:

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!