Wednesday, July 29, 2009

365 Project - playing around with edits

Today I was goofing around in the yard with the camara and then did some edits on a few pictures.

This first one is from a flower in the yard.
original:

edit:



This next one is Joshua and his feet. It was inspired by the pictures some of the others in the project have been posting to the theme "feet". I thought it was funny and wanted to try it too:
original:

edit:

And this last one is actually a picture taken yesterday of Brianna in the pool. I love pictures in the sun, but that often causes quite a bit of shadowing on the face. I tried to do an edit to lighten up the shadows in her face a bit.
original:


edit:




Thanks for looking! Any CC is appreciated! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing... your daughters facial edit I say is the best.

    Its amazing how a program can lighten something up so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Photoshop is great! I did different layers and one layer I had brightened up quite a lot and then adjusted the opacity and erased everywhere except for the areas that I wanted to lighten up. Then I used the flattery filter from the virtual photographer plug in and did a few other "playing around" things that I can't really remember what exactly it was.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!