Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a day in the park


Yesterday we spent the day at two parks in Vancouver. I took tons of flower pictures and am really happy with most of them. I usually take nature pictures looking for ideas for new fantasy pictures. For anyone reading who doesn't know me, I create fantasy pictures. Here is a link to samples of my work:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantasiaphotos/sets/72157612363934654/

I couldn't resist adding these next two pictures:




Thanks for looking! :)

************************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the park bench picture! Did I already say I LOVED it? Sooo cute! Great job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are beautiful and the children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are such great pics!!! I thought I knew you!!! lol..I was like..I bet this is cheryle who used to be in my PS thread lol. Ans then the link you added confirmed it hahaa. :) Love the pics though.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! lol I'm still in the PS thread. I've just been in Canada visiting family the last 3 months but will be flying home next week. I've been checking the thread and haven't felt "spoken" to to respond to anything in the last while...

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!