Saturday, August 22, 2009

365 Project - DAY 22


Our manimal prints came in the mail today!
I was so happy with how they printed out!!

So today's pictures are of pictures! lol I put the pictures in the frames that I had bought (simple Ikea frames and I painted the white passepartouts a burgundy color) and took pictures of each of the framed pictures. I never realised how challenging it is to take pictures of framed pictures! That glass reflects like crazy! I couldn't do it without getting my reflection in the pictures! So here is a picture of each framed picture:


and here I have them lined up youngest to oldests on top of the bookshelves in our room. They're just sitting on the top of the cupboards right now, but they will be hung properly on the wall yet!


and most of you have probably already seen this, but I'm going to post the link here too. I've been busy working on a website this week for my fantasy pictures and here it is: http://www.wix.com/Fantasia66/Magical-Images-by-Fantasia


Free website - Wix.com

1 comment:

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!