Monday, October 12, 2009

365 Project - Day 72

(clicking on the picture will let you see it bigger)

I can't seem to stay away from macro photography! I just love how things look when you get right close up!! What I don't like, is how my clothes look after taking such a picture (it had just rained and the ground was wet and muddy with me kneeling on it and Niklas kneeling beside me copying me! lol)

I have added another Flickr Album with pictures that I am taking with my Nikon D90 for whoever wants to see more pictures and follow my journey into the world of dslr a bit more!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantasiaphotos/sets/72157622567022620/
(I'll be adding a tab at the top of the blog for quick access in the future)

Here is a little slide show of the pictures that are in the album so far:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!