Monday, October 19, 2009

365 Project - Day 79



We've been going for a lot of walks lately with Niklas. I just LOVE the fall when the sun shines, the air is crisp and I feel overwhelmed with the beauty of the fall colors! I can hardly move for wanting to take pictures every step I take!



Niklas loves to run in the fields and splash through any mud puddle he can find. He's definitely an outdoor kid!



I took a few more pictures on our walk today. If you're interested in seeing them, they're in my photography album (a link to the album is on the top of the blog, or you can see them in the embedded slide show on the upper left of the blog. Click the link under the slideshow if you'd like to see the slideshow in full screen!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!