Tuesday, October 20, 2009

365 Project - Day 80 Photo Shoot with Chris



My First (planned) Photo Shoot!


Today Christopher allowed me to use him as my model and practice a photo shoot! Thank you, Christopher! I took a number of pictures of him together with his guitar. It was a great learning experience for me and a fun shoot as well. A beautiful day and my son playing guitar and singing as I took his picture!!
Here is a slide show showing the 11 pictures that I have posted from today's shoot. You can also see them in my photography album (just go to the tab on top of the blog)! 
 


(If you click on the funny arrow box on the bottom right, the slide show will open up to full screen. Just click on it again when it should go back smaller!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!