Saturday, October 17, 2009

365 Viewpoints - Day 77



Today's picture is a picture of my son's guitar. I took this picture yesterday, after my son played a song for me that he had composed the music to, played the guitar to, and then sang. What amazed me is how he was able to record this song so that it sounds like more than one person is singing in places and also more than one guitar is being played. He has a program on his computer that allows him to record him playing one instrument and then record again on top of that as he plays another and use the same technique for singing so that he can sing harmony to his own songs! WOW! My mommy's heart is beating proudly!


Here is the video he made to the recording of his song:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!