Saturday, January 2, 2010

365 Project - Day 154

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow...

We woke up to the sun shining and snow on the ground. I actually wanted to sleep in a bit a longer but could not resist slipping on my boots and jacket over my pj's and heading outside for some morning snow shots!

I've also added a couple more viewpoints from this morning along with a few previously taken pictures in my new Winter 2009/2010 album on Flickr (just press the play arrow to see the slide show):



If you want to see them individually, here is the link to that album: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantasiaphotos/sets/72157622995953201/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I used both my 35mm and my 50mm lens (I can't remember what for which picture but if you go to my flickr album, the picture should have the statistics as to what lens was used) and I also used my macro filter set (all 4 dioptries) on both lenses.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!