Saturday, October 10, 2009

365 Project - Day 70

My Nikon d90 arrived today!! I don't have much time to goof around on it as much as I'd like to today, but I waited impatiently for the battery to charge and then took my first picture with it and my 35 mm lens on full automatic (I fully intend to start shooting on manuel as soon as I figure more things out!) I really wanted to take a picture of one of the family but Niklas was napping and no one else would let me so I armed myself with a mirror and took this picture as my very first picture:



That was SOOC (straight out of camera) and here it is again with a tiny bit of an edit in photoshop. Just ran "auto levels" and sharpened a bit and then cropped it down so the flash wasn't in the picture:



It's a bit daunting to think about how much I have to learn yet to use it properly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to receive feedback! Thank you!